Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tucker & Grafton 5/31/13

First off, an apology.  I think I set up challenges that were too hard for the boys.  I realized later that I set them up more because I wanted to do them with Gimme. 

Don't get me wrong... I'm sure no harm was done and I'm equally sure the boys learned from the experience, which in itself is a good thing.  But it was, I think, too much of a good thing to do both the wall and the trailers on the same day.  And it would probably have been better to do less than eight hides on each.

Soooo for the next few weeks, I want to back down to simpler stuff to keep the motivation high and to focus on containers for the boys.  With maybe one exterior hide to go along with it.  Next time we get together, we'll all bring boxes and set up a blind ORT for Mary & Grafton.




No comments:

Post a Comment